Top Ten Gemstones for Anxiety
- To reduce a headache and let go of stress, place an amethyst stone on your head or neck where there is pain for 5-10 minutes.
- To relieve PMS or cramps, hold a piece of moonstone next to your pelvis for 10 minutes. Repeat each day for a week.
- To calm anger, carry an agate gemstone with you at all times. When you feel yourself getting angry hold it in your hand and breathe deeply.
- To boost self confidence place a chrysocolla stone on your throat and visualize yourself as a happy, positive person. Repeat daily until you’re ready to put your Wonder Woman boots on.
- To manifest a positive future, sit in a quiet room holding a piece of labradorite. Breathe deeply and visualize your dreams, allowing the wisdom and strength of labradorite to increase your imagination.
- To calm driver aggression place a piece of blue lace agate on your dashboard.
- To soothe nerves and tension, place a piece of turquoise on your solar plexus chakra in your upper abdomen and breathe deeply until you feel calm again.
- To relieve depression, place a chalcedony stone on your forehead while holding it in your hand.
- To find more coping strength, place yellow jasper on your upper abdomen in the solar plexus chakra area to attract energy and stamina.
- To relieve lovesickness, place rose quartz next to your bed while sleeping.