11 Ways to Use Crystals in the Bathroom
Crystals can be used in bath water or placed around the edge of the bath tub to wash away the stress and strain of the day, release any negative emotions, refresh us, soothe us, and revitalize our energy. Water is a great conductor of energy and the healing powers of the crystal will be directed to where it is intended. Whether you place one stone in your bath or experiment with different combinations, gemstones are an inexpensive way to make that hot winter bath more of a spa experience in your own home.
1. Jade: Soak your feet in warm water with a jade stone to restore energy and energize the nervous system.
2. Citrine: Steam and condensation in the bathroom can make the atmosphere heavy and oppressive. Place citrine on a shelf or windowsill in the bathroom to brighten the ambiance and keep the atmosphere light.
3. Aquamarine: Keep aquamarine on the side of the bathtub to create a calming environment and reduce stress.
4. Rose Quartz: Bathe with rose quartz in the tub to relieve the stress of a traumatic day.
5. Amethyst: For restful sleep, take a hot bath with an amethyst stone before going to bed.
6. Himalayan Salt: Use Himalayan Salt in place of typical bath salts for nourishing and replenishing the skin. (Himalayan salt will dissolve in water)
7. Clear Quartz: Place clear quartz in your water tank or attach them to pipes to soften hard water.
8. Tree Agate: Live plants in your bathroom will stay healthier with a tree agate gemstone plopped in their pot.
9. Moonstone: Moonstone placed in a bowl in the bathroom will have a serene, calming effect on the atmosphere.
10. Petrified Wood: Petrified Wood placed in the bathroom will help balance the elements.
11. Aventurine: Aventurine placed in the tub is useful for soothing and all around healing.
Shop all earthegy gemstones here…