10 Weird Ways to Use Crystals
1. Use pyrite on your work desk to keep creative ideas flowing.
2. Place lepidolite on your nightstand to alleviate nightmares.
3. Keep a quartz point at the bottom of a vase to prolong the life of cut flowers.
4. Keep hematite outside under your doormat to provide a protective shield from negative energy.
5. Place rutilated quartz on your back to alleviate back pain.
6. Hold fluorite on your forehead to fight flu viruses and congestion.
7. Carry yellow jasper with you when you travel to alleviate travel sickness.
8. Keep aura quartz in your fruit bowl or vegetable bin to keep your food fresher longer.
9. Use jade in a foot bath for an instant energy booster.
10. Carry aquamarine with you if you are prone to panic attacks.
Find these stones and more at earthegy